Re: [Orgmode] org-mode Google Wave Integration

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode Google Wave Integration
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 20:43:32 -0400

I agree that this is promising.  I'd like to see a general emacs
integration first, then it would be easier to write an org-mode
customization on top of that.  From a cursory glance at the apis, I
didn't see an obvious way to integrate with it in the low-level way
that would make the emacs closely resemble the Wave UI.  Still
thinking about it...