Re: [Orgmode] Popup with Weekly Agenda?

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Popup with Weekly Agenda?
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 07:56:05 +0100

Finally, I'm not sure about how to make Gnome's window manager
(enlightenment?) respond to the mouse hovering over any particular
part of the screen but you could easily bind a key to the script which
would invoke the gnome-osd-client command to pop up the agenda
instead.

Hers is a page that describes using Ubuntu's Notification system: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NotificationDevelopmentGuidelines

I'll have a play with this myself this weekend and see if I can come up with something.

Ian.