[Orgmode] Re: Help with colors for a newbie...

From: Delwood Richardson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Help with colors for a newbie...
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:29:27 +0000 (UTC)

I am using org mode in emacs 22 on a Nokia N800. This is functionally similar to
the N810. At first I had trouble with seeing the colored fonts because of the
limited number of colors in the xterm app found on the Nokia Tablets.

i am now using reverse video mode, since this changes several things at once.
Like this:
emacs -rv 20090610.org

The size of the keyboard is irrelevant, since a bluetooth keyboard can be used.
I switch between an iGo Stowaway folding keyboard in my everyday bag and an
Apple Bluetooth keyboard for more extended work.