[Orgmode] Re: Column view

From: Mikael Fornius
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Column view
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:37:23 +0200

Flavio Souza <address@hidden> writes:

> The upper headers are not updating the Effort values in the column view.

I personally do not use the Effort functionality but It works for me
with a simple test setup (with todays git version).

I used a tree where some property values where mis-spelled or empty and
it worked nice, as expected.

But I noticed that if I had a corrupt #+COLUMNS: definition line I got
similar (but not very) behavior as you when I removed some :Effort:
properties in the structure (I think no new calculations where done).

Just some tips, I do not know if it will help, but anyway:

Maybe have a extra look at the #+COLUMNS: definition line, post it here?

Are some properties damaged?

What happens if you try a smaller setup in a new file, does it work?

--
Mikael Fornius