[Orgmode] Keeping a wiki with org-mode

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Keeping a wiki with org-mode
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:32:36 -0500

Hello,

I wonder what is the best way to implement a wiki with org? I know you
can hyperlink to anything, but what I was thinking was something
automatic, like what WikiDPad does or Tomboy -- like having wikiwords
(CamelCase) automatically linked as you type to a filename in the
system (a specific directory you specify for the wiki). If it is not
possible, it could be a nice addition for a future org version.

Thanks,

Marcelo.