[Orgmode] [Buglet] issue where org-agenda always prints to PostScript "w

From: James
Subject: [Orgmode] [Buglet] issue where org-agenda always prints to PostScript "with faces"
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:19:24 +0000 (UTC)

If you tweak org-agenda-custom-commands to create a PostScript version of your
agenda (for example by following this link...

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.php#sec-5.4

) ... and like me you happen to use a dark background in Emacs
(set-face-background 'default "black"), you end up with PostScript files which
take account of your background colour. In my case if I were to actually print
my agenda on a printer, I'd probably drain it of black ink! :-)

This problem appears to be because org-agenda always prints using
"ps-print-buffer-with-faces".

Please could a variable be added such that for awkward users like me org-mode
would use "ps-print-buffer" instead.

Thanks for a fantastic productivity tool!

Regards,

James.