Re: [Orgmode] OT: How to tell if your message made it to the list

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] OT: How to tell if your message made it to the list
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:45:47 +0100

Thanks for the post.  Investigating helped me find a problem with my
own subscription to the list. (I had subscribed with a different
address than I was posting with).  No wonder discussions often seemed
to proceed as if I hadn't answered.  My messages were always waiting
in the approve queue.  If there had been a way to tell if my message
had arrived, I'd have know this earlier!

I had a look at the full headers (selecting the option "show original"
from the pull down menu to the right of the reply button in Gmail's
header line).  You can see the route of the mail there, but it seems
that even there they only give the information about the sent mail not
the received copy (unless you can see something I can't).  I'll check
again just after this one's sent.

Scot