Re: [Orgmode] my-mini-table(something)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] my-mini-table(something)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:42:21 +0200

On Jun 18, 2009, at 3:11 PM, address@hidden wrote:

--- Gio 18/6/09, Stefan Vollmar <address@hidden> ha scritto:
#+MACRO is exactly what I was looking for.

(1) The release notes of 6.27 say:
Macro processing for export has been enhanced:
- You can use arguments in a macro, for example
#+macro hello Greet the $1: Hello $1
which is just what I had been hoping for! This important
change has not yet made it into org.pdf of the 6.27a
distribution.

???? really ?????

at page 106 of the pdf version, that you can download from the site,
http://orgmode.org/org.pdf

I can read: "Macro replacement"!

(2) The next logical step is to collect a number of useful
macros in one include file. However, when I use
#+INCLUDE: "./include.org"
which contains the MACRO, the macro expansion does not work
(if the same MACRO statements are part of the org-file where
I use them, they work just fine), all other org content is
included as expected. Is this is a bug?

I think this is a not, yet?, implemented feature ;-)

*Macro processing* is intended *for export* (release notes)
so, I think, Carsten considered only the macros in the
current file/buffer.

I guess the right thing would be in get macro definitions also
from a file linked to by #+SETUPFILE.  This does
now (latest git) work.

- Carsten