[Orgmode] Use environment variable for location of templates?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Use environment variable for location of templates?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:39:09 -0500

Hello,

I'm a beginner at lisp/emacs, and realize this is a basic question.

I would like to use an environment variable WORKDIR to specify the
directory where
my remember templates are located.

I would like to have a template located in WORKDIR/tasks.org

Using the code below, when I invoke remember-mode and press "t", I get
the default
remember template instead of the WORKDIR/tasks.org.

;; I can get the value of WORKDIR successfully
(setq org-directory (getenv "WORKDIR"))

(setq org-remember-templates
      '(
        ("Personal" ?p "* %U %?\n\n  %i\n  %a"
"~/Documents/personal/notes.org")
        ("Work Tasks" ?t "* TODO %U %?\n\n  %i\n  %a" (concat org-directory
"tasks.org"))
))

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,