Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:15:20 +0200

Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Hmm... I may need to wait for another release of the org-mode and the js
> file.

Which version of Org-mode do you use?  `M-x org-version RET'

> By the way, it looks the contents table in the left-bar of that page behaves
> strange:
>
>   http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#sec-2.1.1

Yes. It the navigation jumps up again.

I saw, that the page in info mode jumps up to the headline inside the
window. It does so, because the browser moves to the section if I change
the location.
The only workaround I found so far, is to hide the body, change the
location, show the body again and do a `window.scrollTo(0,0)' which
turns out to be sub-optimal.
You can see the effect, if you press `m' to switch to plain view
mode. The TOC then stays where it was before the click.

Hm - now as I write this... maybe it helps to just hide hide the
info-view widget... I'll figure...

  Sebastian