Re: [Orgmode] unicorn image is not a link back to the front page on orgm

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] unicorn image is not a link back to the front page on orgmode.org
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:43:52 +0200

On Jun 24, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Bastien wrote:

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

Greg Newman <address@hidden> writes:
You're welcome.Fixed works too. Absolute can act goofy if the main body and
starting div aren't set to absolute.  I should have known better.
[1]

Fixed will not work in IE. It will scroll out of view if you scroll the
page.

See the bottom of org.css on how add the `absolute' positioning for IE
only (the simple way...). [2]

You guys are experts in this field - Sebastian, would you take a chance
and try to fix the logo-link class?  Only if you think it's worth the
trouble... for now we have a link for most browsers, and this is *not*
a core feature...

@James: yes, you can feel guilty :)

What would be wrong with pulling the image out of the
background and making it directly clickable?

- Carsten

--
Bastien