[Orgmode] Latex macros

From: hello world
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex macros
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:52:48 +0200

Dear Carsten Dominik and Colleagues,

searching for a scientific note-taking program I have discovered
your fantastic org-mode package. I use latex and usually
code a lot of formulas by having a lot of macros defined, e.g.,

\newcommand{\mgut}{\ensuremath{M_\mathrm{GUT}}}

Thus, e.g.: "At \mgut\ gauge couplings unify in supersymmetry."

In this regard, it would be great if one could use a
customized latex preamble (additional usepackage-commands) which
might be needed for the defined macros.

Since it is all about speed in note-taking, I think such a support
would be really appreciated...

Thank you,
Josef