[Orgmode] html publish problem

From: Snyder, Charles, L \(MD\)
Subject: [Orgmode] html publish problem
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:03:50 -0500

Hi

I am trying to export a small org file to html and view it. Any export to html (h,H,R,b) gives me the following error message:

Exporting... [3 times]

Saving file c:/Documents and Settings/csnyder/Desktop/My Dropbox/emacs_org/eateftut.html...

make-directory: Creating directory: invalid argument, c:/Documents and Settings/csnyder/Desktop/My Dropbox/emacs_org/emacs-backupc:/Documents and Settings

How do I correct the directory it is trying to create?

Interestingly, if I rename the org file to something else, it will work once, but any further exports give the error message. Prior to this, I was modifying how GNU emacs (23.0.94.1 Win XP) backs up files….

Thanks

clsnyder