Re: [Orgmode] html publish problem

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html publish problem
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:52:54 +0200

I have never seen this bug and cannot reproduce it.

Please make a least a backtrace with uncompiled code, as described
in the manual.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Jun 26, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Snyder, Charles, L (MD) wrote:

Hi

I am trying to export a small org file to html and view it. Any export to html (h,H,R,b) gives me the following error message:

Exporting... [3 times]
Saving file c:/Documents and Settings/csnyder/Desktop/My Dropbox/ emacs_org/eateftut.html... make-directory: Creating directory: invalid argument, c:/Documents and Settings/csnyder/Desktop/My Dropbox/emacs_org/emacs-backupc:/ Documents and Settings

How do I correct the directory it is trying to create?

Interestingly, if I rename the org file to something else, it will work once, but any further exports give the error message. Prior to this, I was modifying how GNU emacs (23.0.94.1 Win XP) backs up files….

Thanks

clsnyder