Re: [Orgmode] Changing Footer in org mode publishing

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Changing Footer in org mode publishing
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 22:49:13 -0400

charles snyder <address@hidden> wrote:

> This should be trivial to fix, but I can't seem to get rid of this:
>
> "Charles Snyder <address@hidden>"
>
> in the footer of all my org-publish-project files.
>
> I have
>
> :emailĀ  'clsnyder at gmail dot com'
>
> in my org publish project alist

I believe that those should be double quotes:

:email "clsnyder at gmail dot com"

This is lisp code and single quotes in lisp are special.

I tried this in my setup and I got lisp errors. With double quotes, it
worked fine. But be sure to avoid being bitten by caching:

o First, re-evaluate the form that sets the org-publish-alist
  (or restart emacs).

o Second, did you change the org-mode file? org-mode keeps track of time
  stamps, so unless it finds a changed file, it will not re-publish it.

o Third, make sure that your browser is not giving you a cached old
  version. Clean out the browser cache and try again.

HTH,
Nick