Re: [Orgmode] Underscores again - HTML and LaTeX exporting.

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Underscores again - HTML and LaTeX exporting.
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:21:35 -0400

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Pretty sick examples ... :-)
>
> I fixed those anyway...

You can blame me for the headline one, but the AUTHOR one is all Bernt's
fault :-)

In any case, I thought you were on vacation or something: go have some
fun - oh, I forgot: this *is* fun. Or maybe, as Bastien noted, the fix
was done by one instance of a (possibly infinite) number of
AI-Carstens. Or, perhaps, the "falling off the grid" message might have
been sent by one of those instances? How can one tell? How does one
define ``eq'' for Carsten-instances? Does equality imply identity? My
head is spinning...

Cheers,
Nick