[Orgmode] Bug in LaTeX export

From: Holst Thomas (DS-ET/ECF1)
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug in LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:50:06 +0200

Hello,

I think I discoverd a bug in LaTeX export. I mark a subtree with C-c @
and then export it to LaTeX with C-c C-e L.

If the subtree has no further subtrees the LaTeX-file not only contains
the region, but also the rest of the document to the end.

Here is an example:

,----[ test.org ]
| * Kapitel 1
| ** Kapitel 1.1
|    foo bar
| * Kapitel 2
|   bar foo
`----

If the Kapitel 1.1 subtree is marked the LaTeX output looks like this:

,----[ LaTeX output ]
| % Created 2009-07-10 Fr 12:33
| \documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{article}
| \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
| \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
| \usepackage{hyperref}
|

| \title{Kapitel 1.1}
| \author{Holst Thomas}
| \date{10 Juli 2009}
|
| \begin{document}
|
| \textbf{Kapitel 1.1}
|
| \setcounter{tocdepth}{3}
| \tableofcontents
| \vspace*{1cm}
|    foo bar
| \begin{itemize}
| \item Kapitel 2
|   bar foo
| \end{itemize}
|
| \end{document}
`----

Kapitel 2 is also included. This does not happen if the subtree has
additonal subtrees. If I mark the Kapitel 1 subtree the output is as
expected.

When the bug happens, `org-export-latex-default-class' does not work.
Instead the class 'article' is used.

It does not happen if the region is exported to ASCII or HTML.

My setup is:

emacs 22.2.1, WinXP, org-mode 6.28trans from yesterday.

I also observed this bug with org-mode 6.28b. And when I start emacs
with the option '-Q'.

Thomas

--
"Das Leben ist so einfach,