Re: [Orgmode] further on compiling development version of org-mode witho

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] further on compiling development version of org-mode without make command
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:20:55 +0200

Stefan Vollmar <address@hidden> writes:
> Dear Sebastian,
>
> On 09.07.2009, at 20:25, Sebastian Rose wrote:
>
>> this works here with `emacs -Q'
>>
>> .... we forgot the load path ....
>> The function is likely to change some more. I just send this version, so
>> you can compile this way (hopefully).
>

> EXCELLENT - we now have an up-to-date org-mode even for Emacs on MS Windows,
> it
> worked beautifully - thank you!
>
> A newer version of Sebastian's script is available here:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.php#compiling-org-without-make

Good to here, that it worked on Windows (I always have to start my VM to
test there, and Win32 emacs is not that good configured here yet...).

Just pushed a version, that needs no dired and kills the `install.el'.
So all that remains is the `*Compile-Log*' buffer, which might be of
some use.
I find that less annoying.

Also, the autoload file is loaded after compiling.

  Sebastian