Re: [Orgmode] Patch for windowing problem

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Patch for windowing problem
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:36:16 -0500

Bastien wrote:
> Yes, would be nice if the Aquamacs crowd could test this!
>
> Thanks Robert for the patch.

Actually, let me clarify -- it's even more important for the
NON-Aquamacs crowd to test this.  I am pretty confident it does The
Right Thing on Aquamacs, but aquamacs uses frames much more heavily than
normal emacs.  And I don't use org-mode on normal emacs right now.  So
it's there that we could look for me getting the frame management more
wrong.

I should also say, though, that if you're a big frame user on normal
emacs, this should also be a help to you, not just to aquamacs users.

best,
Robert