Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: javascript expand collapse

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: javascript expand collapse
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:59:46 -0400

Hi Bastien,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure if Sebastian has already implemented it or not. I saw my friends
> using a software on Mac called aquaminds to produce webnotes, and that "expand"
> button is very useful when presenting across the internet during net-work
> meeting.
>
> Here is the one example page (including the "?1" after html):
>
> http://www.aquaminds.com/synergy/index.html?1
>
> On this page, one can see the  minus sign can be clicked and become plus sign

Ah, I see.  Still, I find Sebastian's design far better: no need to look
for this little needle (the "minus" sign), just click on the title of a
section...

In my opinion, there is no directly contradict with Sebastian's design, they are targeting to different tasks. It'll be nice it we can include both ... :)

Xin

--
 Bastien