Re: [Orgmode] Re: Cannot use org-mode and remember templates

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Cannot use org-mode and remember templates
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:56:23 -0400

=?utf-8?Q?S=C3=A9bastien_Vauban?= <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, the problem with the above is that bad code is still readable in lots =
> of
> pages or tutorials on the Web. That's how it appeared for me, as I take a l=
> ot
> of inspiration on the setup some describe.

Are you saying that you copied the incorrect setting of
org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes from somewhere on the web? If so, and
since this problem seems to arise frequently (there was another report
from Keith Lancaster a few minutes ago), I wonder whether anybody who's
run into the problem remembers where they got the bad code. It might be
worth tracking it down and having the webpage author fix it to avoid
this problem from arising in the future. I did a cursory search in the
various tutorials on Worg, but I did not find anything.

Thanks,
Nick