Re: [Orgmode] Re: [SOLVED] org-export-blocks

From: Simon Mullis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [SOLVED] org-export-blocks
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:08:25 +0200

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I found this pretty funny....

I was using Vim today (which I still occassionally do) and could not
figure out why my save wasn't working for the doc I was editing.
After numerous attempts, I looked down and saw my fingers were trying
"C-x C-s"...

That's a first for me!

After weeks/months of trying not to use Vim :wq in Emacs I am now no
longer able to use anything but Notepad..

;-)

SM

--
Simon Mullis