[Orgmode] Re: View Agenda for last 7 days

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: View Agenda for last 7 days
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:24:18 -0400

Jonathan Arkell <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Org peeps
>
> I'd like to have a custom agenda block to show the previous 7 days, or even
> the last week for GTD style weekly reviews, but I can't figure out how to
> make it go.  So if I view the agenda on the 21st of july, I should see July
> 14th through 20th.  If it is easier, seeing the 3rd week in July would also
> be fine (13th-19th)

That's easy...  but it's not a custom agenda...

(setq org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil)

then your weekly agenda starts on today.  Then left arrow to the 7 days
before today.

You can also jump directly to any date with 'j' in the agenda to show
the 7 days starting on the given date.

Does that help?

-Bernt