[Orgmode] SEQ_TODO and Headline percentages

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] SEQ_TODO and Headline percentages
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way for non-SEQ_TODO labeled sub-headings to still count in
the headline percentage?

Examples are in order...

Currently:
* Some Project [100%]
 As you can see in this example, the headings % is 100 because
 the first sub heading has no "SEQ_TODO" label.
  * Sub heading with no SEQ_TODO label
  * DONE sub heading with label

Desired:
* Some Project [50%]
 Note the non-labeled sub-heading results in only 50%
  * Sub heading with no SEQ_TODO label
  * DONE sub heading with label

At the current time, my "fix" is to go ahead and give a label to all
sub-headings.  So the above example would have to have something,
perhaps "CREATED" or "Qd" (queued).  I'm hoping to alleviate this.

Thanks, and glad to be back with Org-Mode...

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman