[Orgmode] Re: LaTeX export bug

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: LaTeX export bug
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:29:01 -0400

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Dan Griswold <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Note that the top level headings ("A Heading" and "Another Heading")
>> are not exported as \section, but with the asterisks they have in the
>> org file

... snip ...

>> Can any of you reproduce this?
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> Yes I can reproduce this too.

That's good to know. It's not my configuration, then.

Not sure, but I would guess that the problem lies in the function
org-export-as-latex in org-export-latex.el, probably in the section that
begins with the comment "export the content of headlines" (line 498).

But try as I might, I can't entirely grok this, so I don't know how else
to help track down the cause of the bug.

Dan

--