Re: [Orgmode] Re: How do you use org for other formats

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: How do you use org for other formats
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:43:39 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Actually you're right - I didn't notice that.  If I export via docbook
>> (C-c C-e V) it looks better:  http://www.norang.ca/tmp/x-3.pdf
>>

> Yes, it does look much better (does it work as well with HTML?).

I've never tried that.  My DocBook toolchain seems to be a bit broken
ATM since installing nxhtml mode.  I just used the standard PDF via
Docbook export in org-mode to generate that file.  I've never tried
DocBook to HTML (or any other format).  I'd really like to get to a
point where everything goes through a standard DocBook toolchain since
it supports more output formats.

-Bernt