Re: [Orgmode] Narrow tSparse Trees layout

From: Cian OConnor
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Narrow tSparse Trees layout
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:22:54 +0100

Oh sorry, I was using the wrong terminology. I don't mean sparse trees
at all, I meant narrow trees.

It would be nice if there was an option so that narrowed trees are
displayed without their normal indentation. So for example if narrow a
subtree at level 4, then it is displayed as a normal tree at level 1
rather than as a tree starting at level 4 as currently happens.
Its just that when drafting papers I tend to have lots and lots of
indentation in early drafts, and while narrowing trees is a godsend, the
unnecessary (for my purposes) indentation is slightly annoying.

Cian