[Orgmode] Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:18:06 +0800

*On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:01:28 +0100
* Also sprach Christopher Suckling <address@hidden>:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Greg Newman<address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Kieth, I've been working (in my spare time) on a applescript solution that's
>> elegant.  When I get it finished and working I'll let everyone know.  I'm a
>> Safari user but when it's done it will work with FF (or camino) too.
>>

> Greg,
>
> I'd love to know if you've had any success with FF. As of 3.5, there is a
> getURL object, but I've not been able to get it to work reliably, and,
> regardless,
> it still leaves FF as a rather second class citizen compared to Safari.
>
> If it's of interest, you can find my (finally) rewritten suite of
> scripts for org-protocol
> here:
>
> http://claviclaws.net/org/
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Christopher

I am very excited to find your org-mac-protocol. I installed it following
the manual, and after starting Emacs.app (Cocoa port build from latest
git source), I got error message sayding org-remember-templates is not
defined.

Could you please post org-mac-protocal related setting in your .emacs?
Thank you very much for your help.