Re: [Orgmode] HTML export: Lists and horizontal rules

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML export: Lists and horizontal rules
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:32:49 +0200

On Jul 17, 2009, at 1:29 AM, Bastien wrote:

Hi Brenton,

Brenton Kenkel <address@hidden> writes:

I'm using org-mode 6.28e on Aquamacs (based on GNU Emacs 22.3.1) on
Mac OS X. I'm having an issue with horizontal rules and lists in HTML
export. When I export the following to HTML, the horizontal rule tag
is generated within the unordered list, rather than after it ends:

,-----
| * test
|
| - this is a list
|

| -----
|
| * next section
|
| No list.
|

| -----

`-----

You can tell the list to close by using this specific item:

- ___

(A dash, a space and three underscore characters)

HTH,

But this should also work without this trick, and it does now.

- Carsten