[Orgmode] Linking lists from other org files

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Linking lists from other org files
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:33:42 -0500

Hello fellows!

In my gtd.org file, I have dozens of already processed next-actions
under its correspondent projects. However, I find that this file got
so big that I have a hard time focusing on the essential next actions
(for the projects that I decided I should be acting on/upon).

I then had the idea to create a focus.org file, to act like a swapping
space, where I put **only one or two projects** (preferably one), and
then start acting on the next actions, but having an uncluttered list
this time.

It works great, but I get the list de-synchronized with the one in
gtd.org. My question is: Is there a way to tell org to syncronize
specific lists -- or, in other words, "link" lists from another org
file? If not, I leave it as a suggestion/topic for discussion. I think
it would be a great feature.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.