[Orgmode] Re: save-frame-excursion?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: save-frame-excursion?
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:38:25 +0200

On Jul 25, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Bastien wrote:

Hi Robert,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

I've just pushed a change to Org that spares us org-save-frame- excursion by making `org-eval-in-calendar' DTRT about restauring the frame focus.

When you have time, can you test it a bit and report about any problem?

Maybe we should have an option `org-calendar-force-display-in-window'
defaulting to t to prevent the calendar to be displayed in a separate
frame.

Since the Calendar displayed by `org-read-date' is meant to be a
temporary visuel feedback, maybe Org could override the user setup
on this.  Not sure.

Yes, I agree, and I have made this change.

- Carsten