[Orgmode] C-RET bug?

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] C-RET bug?
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:53:48 +0100

Hi there,

,----[ (info "(org)Structure editing") ]
| `C-<RET>'
|      Just like `M-<RET>', except when adding a new heading below the
|      current heading, the new heading is placed after the body instead
|      of before it.  This command works from anywhere in the entry.
`----

Inside a substree and with the point at the beginning of a line, C-RET
turns the current line into a heading. In the following example, ><
indicates where the point is.

----------------
* Sample
><  This is not a heading
----------------

After C-RET, it changes to
* Sample
* This is not a heading

I can reproduce this with org 6.29c as included in Emacs. Can someone
else reproduce this bug?

Best,

Leo

--