Re: [Orgmode] Go to top node

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Go to top node
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:56:11 -0400

Geralt <address@hidden> wrote:

> is there a command that brings me from somewhere below a top-node to
> the top-node of this (sub-tree)?

C-c C-u is the keybinding for outline-up-heading: this can take a prefix
argument to go up multiple levels. Using the universal prefix argument
(C-u) multiplies the argument by four, so

      C-u C-c C-u will go up a maximum of 4 levels
      C-u C-u C-c C-u will go up a maximum of 16 levels
      etc

I tried the latter from 9 levels down and it brought me up to the top
level. Will this do?

Nick