[Orgmode] Re: Day workflow: need your opinion

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Day workflow: need your opinion
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:17:14 +0200

Thanks a lot Bernt. This is how I am doing things right now which
"partially" works for me.

I need a way to tag a TODO as INTERRUPTED automatically when
clocking-in a new item through remember.

Eg:

Working on task A which is marked as STARTED. Someone calls me
asking for help. I C-M-r a new clocked item, automatically
marking previous clocked-in item (task A) as INTERRUPTED.

Even better would be to have something that could clock-out
automatically when a task hits some tags: WAITING or INTERRUPTED.

Do you know if it is possible ?

Also, while at it: how do you access a "daily report" of what has
been done and how long it took to do ?

Thank you a lot everybody.

Xavier