[Orgmode] Customizing main Agenda view??

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Customizing main Agenda view??
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:49:57 +0100

I'd like to be able to see all my todo items which use the STARTED
keyword in my main daily agenda view. I do most of my work from the
daily view and I can't seem to get into the habit of using other
views. Is this possible?

If there's no way to customize the view directly, is there a way I can
trigger a scheduled property for today's date when I set the todo
keyword to STARTED?

thanks

Paul