[Orgmode] DiTAA error under Ubuntu

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] DiTAA error under Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:18:41 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to use the DiTAA tool for making easy graphics in a couple of
minutes.

Though, I've this error when exporting to LaTeX:

address@hidden ...texmf/tex/latex>java -jar
/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/scripts/ditaa.jar
/tmp/org-ditaa13182XLS archi.png

DiTAA version 0.6b, Copyright (C) 2004 Efstathios Sideris

Using options:
Reading file: /tmp/org-ditaa13182XLS
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so
        at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:787)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1022)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1767)
        at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:67)
        at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:47)
        at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1614)
        at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1636)
        at java.awt.Color.<clinit>(Color.java:279)
        at
org.stathissideris.ascii2image.graphics.DiagramShape.<init>(DiagramShape.java:52)
        at
org.stathissideris.ascii2image.graphics.DiagramComponent.createClosedFromBoundaryCells(DiagramComponent.java:82)
        at
org.stathissideris.ascii2image.graphics.Diagram.<init>(Diagram.java:320)
        at
org.stathissideris.ascii2image.core.CommandLineConverter.main(CommandLineConverter.java:195)

I know this is purely related to Java components, but -- being completely
newbie in Java, and being overwhelmed by the impressive long list of possible
packages --, can someone tell me which Ubuntu package I should have to install
to get this working?

I can provide any needed information...

Best regards,
  Seb

PS- In the past, when playing with Java packages, I've already corrupted one
    Java installation, so I wanna do this with care...

--
Sébastien Vauban