[Orgmode] Re: how to draw picture in org-mode ? Does it support tikz/pgf

From: waterloo
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: how to draw picture in org-mode ? Does it support tikz/pgf ?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:46:22 +0800

tikz is more power than ditaa and graphviz .
I tikz's exporter will be supported in future version.

Thanks

2009/8/16 Bernt Hansen <address@hidden>
waterloo <address@hidden> writes:

> can I use #+begin_tikz  and export tikz to html ?

If you (or someone who wants tikz output to work) writes an exporter
that knows what to do with the tikz block I'm sure that can work.

Right now there is no such exporter available AFAIK.

-Bernt