Re: [Orgmode] Possible buglet in latex export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Possible buglet in latex export
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:07:31 +0100

Hi,

I just tried and cannot get it to crash.

Robert, it seems we need, instead of a bug description, a test file, with the actual URL you are using.

- Carsten

On Aug 17, 2009, at 2:26 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Robert Goldman <address@hidden> wrote:

I am not exactly sure why the un-protected URL causes problems for me
and not for Nick.  However, I am trying to generate latex for beamer,
which seems very tricky, and perhaps that's what's going wrong here ---
I'm getting beamer's internal state messed up.  I'm not sure; will
report if I can disentangle it.

Maybe it's the details of the URL that matter? I tried exporting the
little example that I posted to beamer and that also worked. If you have
not tried my example already, maybe you should: it may be that my
example is *too* simple - in which case, can you post a URL that is giving
you trouble?

Thanks,
Nick

PS. For the record, here's the version of hyperref I'm using:

Package: hyperref 2007/02/07 v6.75r Hypertext links for LaTeX