Re: [Orgmode] Faces bug in org-indent-mode

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Faces bug in org-indent-mode
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:34:05 +0200

I don't know if it's the same as what you report, but I can see the same
behaviour also in this file:

* something
aaa =eee
* two= *iii
ooo* uuu

  Open/close/expand/contract as needed. In my Emacs 23 with latest org I see it
wrongly highlighted just after opening it (headings contracted):
  What I see wrong is:
- the „code“ face comprises =eee \n* two=
- the „bold“ face comprises *iii\nooo*
( \n = ⏎ = line break ). So both span past the end of the line. This only
happens if the next line is consecutive (with no blank lines).

-- Daniel

El dj, ago 20 2009 a les 15:07, Jason F. McBrayer va escriure: