Re: [Orgmode] BEGIN_SRC

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BEGIN_SRC
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:36:18 -0600

Hi Kyle,

I tried this with MuMaMo-minor-mode a while back.  There is discussion
and some code available in the old email threads, see [1] and [2].

Unfortunately MuMaMo-minor-mode fought with Org-mode and the result was
too buggy to really use.  I believe the author of MuMaMo has been
intending a rewrite for some time now, so maybe after that occurs this
would be worth another try.

Best -- Eric

Kyle Sexton <address@hidden> writes:

> Is it possible to have BEGIN_SRC use the mode for the programming
> language within it's block?
>
> For example:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> ; Treat this block with emacs-lisp-mode
> #+END_SRC
>
> My first thought is that this would require mmm-mode.  Anyone doing
> something similar?

Footnotes:
[1]  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/8112/

[2]  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/12399/