Re: [Orgmode] Feature idea: Automatic clocking

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature idea: Automatic clocking
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:15:59 -0700

If something like this were implemented, I would definitely try it, as
a way to see where I am wasting effort etc. in the org hierarchy.  I
might even use it all the time, if it works.

However, I would probably want it to apply to all headlines above a
certain level, and measure all activity below each of those.

And I would want the clock information stored in a separate, central
location, instead of in each headline.

It is like profiling code.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis causes death (Jason et al. 2006)
and severe suffering.  Conflicts of interest are destroying