Re: [Orgmode] Strange tag search behavior

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Strange tag search behavior
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:54:05 +0200

Hi Scott,

this has to do with the fact that these searched create a view
as compact as possible, and do not unhide the headline after
a matching line. So this leave an invisibility overlay just after the exposed headline and table. The TAB causes a table-realignment, and the process of deleting and resinserting the table then causes problems.

I have fixed this problem now, but watch out for other related issues.
One way to avoid these inconsistent states it to turn on `org-show- following-heading'.

HTH

- Carsten