[Orgmode] Re: Custom agenda question

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Custom agenda question
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:38:26 -0400

> On Aug 25, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> Lots of my tasks have website links which are exposed by this.  It
>> would
>> be even more useful if I can click on the links to go there as in the
>> regular org file.
>>
>> Even without that this hack looks like a keeper to me :)
>
> As a first step, `C-c C-o' now opens links from the entire text of an
> entry, not just of the headline visible in the agenda.  So this works
> even without using E to show entry text in the agenda, but of course
> it will also when when the extra text is visible.

Would it be hard to make C-c C-o on a headline in a regular org-file
also show this link menu?  I find that very convenient but have to
switch to the agenda first to get at my links quickly :)

I think having it behave the same would also feel more consistent - it
doesn't matter if you're in the agenda or on a headline in an org-file
-- C-c C-o on a headline presents the link menu regardless.

-Bernt