Re: [Orgmode] about table width mark in html export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] about table width mark in html export
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:36:49 -0400

waterloo <address@hidden> wrote:

> when export to html , tabel width <10> appears.
>
> I think <10> should disappear in html exporting.
>
> | <10>       | <45>                                          |
> | *LANG*     | A catch-all setting which identifies the locale for all
> possible features. However, individual topics can be overridden using one of
> the following variables. |
> | *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling (which characters are
> part of the alphabet) and (alphabetical) orderkdf |

I presume you mean that the whole first row should not be present in
the exported table.

Try changing the table to the following and then exporting:

|   | *LANG*     | A catch-all etc.        |
|   | *LC_COLLATE* and *LC_CTYPE* | Character handling etc. |

See section 3.5.8 "Tables"/"The spreadsheet"/"Advanced features"
for details.

Nick