[Orgmode] longlines, wrap, auto-fill

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: [Orgmode] longlines, wrap, auto-fill
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:58:16 -0400

I recently switched to Org-Mode---haven't used it in three years as I
had wanted to get back to the simplicity of Outline Mode.  Now I think I
know how to keep it simple in Org-Mode

Anyway, something that bugs me is that when I hit <SPC> or <RET>,
auto-fill is effected but I'm left out in columns in the middle of the
text as opposed to column 0 at the left edge of my emacs window.  Is
this a longlines versus wrap thing---pardon my ignorance on this, I did
however look through the Org manual---and I need to put something in my
dotemacs?

The use of Org- instead of Outline-Mode is costing me an extra C-a,
right?