Re: [Orgmode] Re: Unable to compile using Emacs 23 in Windows

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Unable to compile using Emacs 23 in Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:57:12 +0200

On Aug 28, 2009, at 2:36 PM, Paul Mead wrote:

Hi Paul,

did you interrupt the compilation here?

The fact that there are a number of compilation *warnings* is no problem at all, I do clean these up only occasionally, for a release. In between releases,
the can be present and usually pose no problem.

The messages about goto-line are from a new policy in Emacs, apparently this
is no longer a function that should be called from Lisp programs....

- Carsten

Hi Carsten

yes, I interrupted the compilation as it was stuck there.

Pulling the next version seemed to cure the problem.

I was able to byte-compile the files from dired with no problems, I
don't know if that makes it more or less clear?

Not clearer, I don't know how it could get stuck.
Anyway, good that it is solved, apparently....

- Carsten