[Orgmode] Can effort be edited conveniently outside column view?

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [Orgmode] Can effort be edited conveniently outside column view?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:24:23 -0700

Hi --

Still working on developing my use of effort estimates. Is there a way to conveniently enter an effort estimate without entering column mode? I have gotten used to the easy ways to add deadlines and priorities in outline view and wondering if there was something similar.

-- Michael

Michael C. Gilbert -- address@hidden

  The Gilbert Center -- http://gilbert.org
  Nonprofit Online News -- http://nonprofitnews.org

      "There can be no joy of life without joy of work." -- Aquinas