[Orgmode] org-agenda-custom-commands - what's wrong with my setup

From: aldrin d'souza
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-custom-commands - what's wrong with my setup
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:05:29 +0530

hello org-mode users,

for some reason, my agenda export isn't working as it used to in the past.

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands  '(("x" agenda "export to html" nil ("~/agenda.html"))))

with this in my org configuration, i get 'x' as an accepted keystroke in the agenda command selection buffer. however, when i use it, it does not export my agenda. how should i troubleshoot, can someone point me to where do i start looking? this used to work in the past, but now that i use it after a gap, it doesn't seem to do its thing.

i use emacs version 23.1.1 and org-mode version - 6.28trans

thanks,
--
ajd.