[Orgmode] Display parent in agenda mode

From: Andrew M. Nuxoll
Subject: [Orgmode] Display parent in agenda mode
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:36:04 -0700

When I'm viewing an agenda (using my custom agenda command), I like to hit 'f' to put it in follow mode so I can see the context of the entry I'm viewing. However, in many cases there are enough entries under a given heading that the heading has scrolled off the screen. Is there a way to have follow mode condense the view it shows to only show the parents and children but not the siblings? Otherwise I have to tab over to the .org file and page up which gets old pretty fast.

(I did read the manual but didn't see a solution. I'm sorry if I missed it.)

Thanks,
:AMN: