[Orgmode] Re: Some table questions

From: andrea crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Some table questions
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:22:18 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Check out section 12.6.4 (Tables in HTML export) of the Org manual.

Thanks I found it very nice, my info manual differs from the online,
maybe because I'm still using version 6.28..

Anyway another thing, nested tables are not allowed, is it correct?
Sometimes I would like to have one row longer than one cell only but it
doesn't look possible..

Every cell can't contain '\n' also as I found out, is that correct?